Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mozart and Bird


Yikes, I am way behind on this Web log and have to catch up. I have been working on my book. Which is good, but I cannot stand one more day to see that picture of  Fred Mozart.

Let's post a picture of Wolfgang Mozart instead! Even if he was no movie star he is much easier on the eyes.

And this one, I don't care if it is inauthentic.


Howard alerted me the other day to this video of a bird singing the theme from "The Addams Family."

When I was through listening and laughing I was reminded of the bird that Mozart had. It was a starling, so said the music books, anyway, and it could sing the birdlike theme from the last movement of his 17th Piano Concerto.


 

 Did the bird come up with the theme, and he copied it, or did he come up with the theme and teach it to the bird? These are questions that will have to be answered. But now I have to get back to my book.

 Did the bird come up with the theme, and he copied it, or did he come up with the theme and teach it to the bird? These are questions that will have to be answered.

But now I have to get back to my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment