Thursday, August 20, 2009

In honor of Muzio and Boris


I'm not much of a joiner, but if I were...

I'd join the Muzio Clementi Society!

Who would have guessed one existed? I found it a little while ago when I was looking something up about Clementi. It is fun, musing on Muzio. Sorry but I could not help that. Above is a picture of Muzio Clementi when he was older. It is not a picture you often see.

There is also the Boris Tchaikovsky Society.

"Outstanding composer of XX century." That is how the Boris Tchaikovsky Society describes their man. Here is a picture of Boris Tchaikovsky.


Boris Tchaikovsky is no relation to Pyotr Ilyich. You have to believe he got sick of answering questions about that.

The Muzio Clementi Society and the Boris Tchaikovsky Society. How they fascinate me!

Unfortunately I am not a joiner.

Perhaps I will become one!

No comments:

Post a Comment